Yield: 32 ounces
In Eritrea, this is served at room temperature. I prefer to chill it or serve with ice.
1. Cut the guava in quarters, peel it, and put in a blender with 2 cups of water. Blend.
2. Pour the quava purée through a coarse sieve to extract the seeds. Put the guava purée back into the blender.
3. Peel the banana, break it into pieces, and add it to the blender.
4. Peel and cut the papaya into quarters and scoop out the seeds. Cut the papaya into pieces, add them to the blender and blend.
5. Peel the orange, separate it into sections and add it to the other fruits.
6. Add the sugar and blend thoroughly. Strain the juice through a coarse sieve and serve. The juice will be quite thick.