[serves 6 half cups (perfect for a small cocktail)]
1 cup of unsweetened organic soy milk
1 cup of vanilla soy creamer
1 cup of sugar
pinches of cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
1 tsp vanilla extract
rum to taste (i used a cup but as they say, the more the merrier.)
1. Seperate egg yolks from egg whites.
2. Put egg whites in the fridge.
3. In bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar. Beat until egg yolks are soft. Add soy milk, creamer, rum and vanilla extract. Do not overbeat - you want a nice thick consistency.
4. Chill both egg whites and yolk bowl overnight.
5. Before serving, beat egg whites until they form soft white peaks. Then whisk - do not beat - both bowls together. Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon on top. Enjoy!